MOBIS provides agencies with access to the full range of management and consulting services-- specialized consulting and training services, facilitation, surveys, competitive sourcing and project management — to help you improve performance and achieve mission goals.
- GSA Order ADM 4800.2F, Eligibility to Use GSA Sources of Supply and Services, provides detailed information regarding those agencies and organizations that have been determined to be eligible to use GSA Schedule contracts. In addition to the eligible entities listed in the body of the document, (Executive Agencies, State & Local governments, Other Eligible Users, International Organizations, etc) other eligibility determinations can be found at www.gsa.gov/eligibility-gsasource.
- The GSA schedules have the potential to be a twenty year contract when all options are exercised
Deloitte accepted the governments purchase card for orders under and above the micro purchase threshold
- The Deloitte schedules accept Disaster Recovery Purchasing, Cooperative Purchasing Program and ARRA
- Business size: Deloitte is a large business with offices located nationally and internationally
- Available to: All of the Federal Government, State & Local Government (subject to GSA Cooperative Procurement regulations), and other users as authorized by legislation
Special Item Numbers (SIN) awarded
Deloitte Consulting Services, GS-10F-0083L
- 874-1, Consultation Services
- 874-6, Acquisition Management Support
- 874-7, Program Integration & Project Management Services
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services, GS-23F-0347S
- SIN 874-1(RC) Consultation Services
- SIN 874-2(RC) Facilitation Services
- SIN 874-7(RC) Program Integration and Project
Deloitte & Touche Services GS-23F-9801H
- SIN 874-1, Consultation Services
- SIN 874-6, Competitive Sourcing Services
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.