Tax Management Consulting: Building the Tax Department of the Future
As the legal and regulatory environment continues to grow more complex and as businesses continue to expand globally, leading-edge tax departments will play increasingly important roles in risk management and the overall performance of the enterprise. Tax departments of the future need to be strategic, agile and, above all, focused on creating value for the business.
Deloitte's Tax Management Consulting group can help your tax organization move forward from current state to the next-generation tax function, supporting you in such areas as:
- Tax strategy and operations – Helping your organization align its tax operations with its overall corporate and tax strategies.
- Tax risk management – Helping your organization develop a measured and methodical approach to tax risk management, including the tax provision process.
- Tax data and information management –Assisting with the design and implementation of tax-specific ERP applications and the implementation of tax record storage and recovery processes.
- Tax technology and systems integration – Helping you examine the range of tax-specific opportunities with regard to tax technology and systems.
- Tax process improvement – Helping you explore areas of opportunity for refining, reducing, and eliminating redundant processes and driving improved performance.
- Tax organization and resources – Helping you lay the groundwork for a tax organizational structure that can be scalable to address business changes.
We have the skills, resources, experience and tools — and a cohesive yet flexible approach. Our teams are composed of specialists from a wide variety of backgrounds, disciplines and industries. So as issues and opportunities appear, we can apply the resources necessary to guide and reinforce your in-house tax resources as your needs change.
For more information, download the attachment .
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.