IRS Insights - July 2012
Welcome to the bimonthly publication, IRS Insights, produced by the Deloitte Tax Controversy Services group to keep our clients abreast of current issues related to the Internal Revenue Service.
In this month's issue:
- Tax Controversy Updates
- U.S. Court of Appeals Holds Gross Valuation Penalty Not Applicable When Deduction is Disallowed on Grounds Unrelated to Valuation
- Large Business and International Realignment
- Recent Guidance
- Updated FAQs Related to the IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Schedule UTP Guidance on Concise Descriptions Posted
- IRS Updates Basic Questions and Answers on Form 8938
See attached file for details.
Visit the IRS Insights archive for issues from the past year.