Global FATCA Insights
Deloitte’s global FATCA practice is comprised of teams of professionals specialized in helping financial institutions worldwide address the issues arising from the U.S. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
Despite being a U.S. law, FATCA may be in conflict with laws and regulations worldwide, impacting entities outside the U.S., and departments and functions outside of tax. This is unprecedented and many financial institutions do not yet understand how big the impact may be to their businesses. To address FATCA, a strong team with knowledge and experience across multiple disciplines is required. Deloitte provides an end-to-end solution with our global Consulting, Anti-Money Laundering/Know Your Customer, and Tax matter specialists. Our professional services include risk and impact assessment, operations and technology change implementation and business readiness assessment—critical areas to addressing FATCA.
We are currently working with other global financial institutions in countries around the world on their FATCA initiatives and we have an expansive network of global FATCA specialists who can assist your organization as well.
Meet our Global FATCA Leaders
Latin America and the Caribbean/Bermuda FATCA Leadership
Europe, Middle East, Africa FATCA Leadership
- Piero Molinario, Director, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Mark Pegram, Manager, Deloitte LLP
- Nick Sandall, Partner, Deloitte U.K.
- Nick Seaver, Partner, Deloitte U.K.
- Chris Tragheim, Partner, Deloitte U.K.
Canada FATCA Leadership
Asia Pacific FATCA Leadership
- Jim Calvin, Partner, Deloitte Tax LLP
- Chris Cass, Partner, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Oliver Farnworth, Principal, Deloitte Hong Kong
- Anna Smith, Senior Manager, Deloitte Touche Financial Advisory Services Pte Ltd
Japan and China FATCA Leadership
- Johnny Foun, Partner, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Hiromi Ikuta, Partner, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Tax
- Martin Lin, Partner, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Patrick Yip, Partner, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Natalie Yu,Partner, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.