Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition — October 2013
Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition is a timely news summary bulletin authored by the Health Care Industry Group, Deloitte Tax LLP. The newsletter contains highlights from the latest tax developments in health care on Capitol Hill, at the White House, at the Internal Revenue Service, at the Treasury Department and in the courts.
This October issue features articles on the following topics:
- Legal same-sex marriages will be recognized for federal tax purposes
- Advisory committee on tax-exempt and government entities releases its annual report
- Physician not treated as a disqualified person
- IRS denies exempt status to research organization
- Did you know?
- Revised IRS publications for charities released
- IRS releases draft 2013 Form 944
- Statistics on 2010 Form 990 and Form 990-EZ released
- Treasury Department’s international boycott list includes nine countries
- Deloitte thoughtware
- Deloitte Dbriefs
Access the complete stories in the attached document below and view the Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition archive for newsletters released within the past year.