Considerations: Deloitte Thoughtware Following the Release of the Final FATCA Regulations and Coordination Regulations
Latest thought leadership
Find alerts and thoughtware written in response to the release of the updates to the final FATCA regulations as well as Coordination Regulations on February 20, 2014.
This page will be updated as new alerts are published.
Find alerts and thoughtware written in response to the release of the final FATCA regulations on January 17, 2013 along with further guidance released in 2013.
- Deloitte's initial assessment
- A comparison of old regulations versus the new regulations
- Comparison of IGA model agreements to final regulations
- The road ahead: Thoughts on the January 17, 2013, released final FATCA regulations
- The road ahead: An in-depth analysis of the final FATCA regulations
- September 10, 2013: Deloitte's Comparision of FATCA Regulations before and after the IRS Technical Corrections
- The Road Ahead: Thoughts on the October 29, 2013 Notice 2013-69 and draft FFI agreement.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.