State Tax Matters - August 16, 2013
Prepared by the Deloitte Tax LLP Multistate Tax Knowledge Management Group
- District of Columbia: Revised Rules Contain Automatic Seven-Month Combined Reporting Extension
- New Jersey: New Law Bars Imposition of Corporation Business Tax on Certain Corporations
- Alabama: Administrative Rule Proposal on Intrastate Nexus – Comments to Department of Revenue Due September 6
- Multistate Tax Alerts
- District of Columbia Legislation Amends Combined Reporting Provisions and Repeals Multistate Tax Compact Apportionment Election Provision
- North Carolina Enacts Tax Bill with Changes to Corporate Income Tax Rate, Individual Income Tax Provisions and Sales and Use Tax
- Oregon Enacts Tax Haven Legislation
See attached file for details.
Visit the State Tax Matters archive for issues from the past year.