State Tax Matters - March 21, 2014
Prepared by the Deloitte Tax LLP Multistate Tax Knowledge Management Group
- Idaho: New Law Addresses Calculation of NOLs When Excess Inclusion Income is Recognized
- New Mexico: New Law Extends NOL Carryforward Period from 5 Years to 20 Years
- Oregon: New Law Updates State Conformity to Internal Revenue Code
- South Dakota: New Law Revises Net Income, NOL Provisions, and Apportionment Provisions Related to Bank Franchise Tax
- Multistate Tax Alerts
- Remote Seller Sales Tax Update: U.S. House Judiciary Committee Considers Alternatives to Marketplace Fairness Act
See attached file for details.
Visit the State Tax Matters archive for issues from the past year.