State Tax Matters - March 28, 2014
Prepared by the Deloitte Tax LLP Multistate Tax Knowledge Management Group
- Maine: New Law Updates State Conformity to Internal Revenue Code
- West Virginia: New Law Updates State Conformity to Internal Revenue Code
- Wisconsin: New Law Extends NOL Carryforward Period from 15 Years to 20 Years
- Multistate Tax Alerts
- Alabama Legislature Establishes Independent Tax Tribunal and Amends Taxpayers’ Bill of Rights/Uniform Revenue Procedures
- California Competes Tax Credit Application Process Now Open
- Michigan Court of Appeals – Individual’s Sale of Limited Partnership Interest Resulted in Business Income for Michigan Individual Income Tax Purposes
- Minnesota Enacts Tax Relief Bill
- Texas Court of Appeals Overturns Trial Court Decision – Transporter of Aggregate Allowed Franchise Tax Revenue Exclusion
See attached file for details.
Visit the State Tax Matters archive for issues from the past year.