Track days at home and abroad for tax and residence purposes, using this simple software tool.
How many days were you on this trip or assignment? It is such an easy question to ask, yet answering it can be far from straightforward. Not only does it imply a somewhat tedious hour or two going through diaries, it also causes a host of supplementary issues:
- Do you only mean workdays?
- What about the paid “settling in” days before I actually started at the office?
- I know I returned home a couple of times but I can’t remember the exact dates.
- I usually mix private and business trips. Do these trips need to be allocated separately?
- My family arrived at a different time. Does this matter?
- Some days I travelled in several countries!
Most of these details are critical for tax and residency purposes. GlobalAdvantage (GA) Calendar manages these issues as you go, saving time and frustration.
GA Calendar provides a simple way for users to keep track of their travel. Users can enter work and non-work days and corresponding country, state/province or city locations throughout the life of assignments or business trips. For employers it can help streamline procedures and facilitate compliance with home and host destination tax requirements.
Learn more about GA Calendar in the PDF attached below.