Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition — July 2013
Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition is a timely news summary bulletin authored by the Health Care Industry Group, Deloitte Tax LLP. The newsletter contains highlights from the latest tax developments in health care on Capitol Hill, at the White House, at the Internal Revenue Service, at the Treasury Department and in the courts.
This July issue features articles on the following topics:
- Senate Finance Committee paper addresses tax reform options for tax-exempt organizations
- Compliance check on 457(b) plans
- July 31 deadline for new health reform fee payable on revised Form 720
- Extension of period for certain FICA refund suits
- Court rules on required employment and income tax withholding on advances to physicians
- Did you know?
- IRS releases new draft Form W-9
- E-filing required for FBAR effective July 1, 2013
- Deloitte thoughtware
- Deloitte Dbriefs
Access the complete stories in the attached document below and view the Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition archive for newsletters released within the past year.
Subscribe to this newsletter