Deloitte’s International Core of Excellence (ICE) Fly-In/Fly-Out Program
Bringing the world to you
Deloitte’s U.S. International Core of Excellence (ICE) Fly-In/Fly-Out Program strives to bring value to your company by providing an opportunity for a one-day, in-person meeting to discuss your company’s global tax planning and business initiatives with a team of experienced Deloitte tax professionals from multiple countries. ICE professionals from approximately 20 countries can work with your engagement team to provide tailored tax advisory services and solutions for your consideration. At your convenience, an ICE team can "fly-in" to your location or the nearest Deloitte office or you can "fly-out" with your Deloitte contact to New York for a meeting with select ICE professionals.
Deloitte’s ICE team
U.S. ICE is a team of senior international tax specialists based in Deloitte’s New York office who can address your tax planning issues that arise at the global, regional and/or country-specific levels. The ICE team, which consists of roughly 50 professionals from approximately 20 countries, is integrated into Deloitte’s U.S. international tax practice and understands the business and tax needs of U.S. companies operating in multiple jurisdictions. ICE team members, who are specialists in the tax systems of their home jurisdictions, can identify and analyze how foreign tax considerations impact a U.S. multinational's business drivers and tax planning.
How does it work?
The Fly-In/Fly-Out Program leverages the strength and knowledge of the ICE professionals, working in conjunction with your Deloitte team, to address your tax issues through a one-day meeting.
- Contact your local Deloitte professional to schedule (6-8 weeks in advance) a meeting.
- The meeting will take place at the location most convenient to you: your office, the nearest Deloitte office or Deloitte’s New York office.
- During the meeting, which will be attended by ICE representatives from countries of the greatest interest to you, we will:
- Address local country tax issues
- Present overall tax planning and cash repatriation considerations
- Discuss cross-border tax issues
- Engage in a general brainstorming session
- Develop a list of opportunities with potential for further exploration
Benefits of the program include:
- A unique service
- Timely access to experienced professionals from multiple jurisdictions
- An ability to discuss global, regional and country-specific issues in an easy and efficient way
- An analysis of global and local country tax planning considerations in a U.S. context
- The opportunity to review tax planning opportunities and solutions that address your business strategy in a single meeting
For more information about the ICE Fly-In/Fly-Out Program, please contact your Deloitte professional.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.