FATCA Webcast: Proposed Regulations on Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
What might the proposed rules mean for your financial services organization?
Watch the replay of Deloitte Tax LLP's webcast on the U.S. Treasury and the IRS released proposed guidance on February 8 on the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA). Beginning in January 2013, FATCA requires U.S. and Foreign Financial Institutions to annually identify and report their U.S. account holders. What is new and how might the changes reflected in the proposed regulations impact your organization?
- Key changes reflected in proposed FATCA rules
- Implications for U.S. and Foreign Financial Institutions
- Steps to consider in addressing FATCA compliance
Learn more about regulatory scrutiny and enforcement, and understand what other organizations are doing to address FATCA compliance.
- Michael Plowgian, Attorney Advisory, Office of the International Tax Counsel, Department of Treasury
- Denise Marie Hintzke, Director, Deloitte Tax LLP
- Harrison Cohen, Director, Deloitte Tax LLP
- Mike Wade, Director, Deloitte & Touche LLP