REIT Tax Forum
Deloitte's seventh annual REIT Tax Forum took place on May 1-2, 2013. The forum was designed exclusively for Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT) tax executives. It offered a unique opportunity to hear industry leaders discuss the latest trends and tax issues facing the Real Estate industry. This year’s agenda focused on the current economic environment and industry outlook with topics designed to equip you to help drive growth for your company.
- Washington Update
- Conversion of an operating company into a REIT
- State tax issues affecting REITs
- International Tax Planning and Current Issues - including a FATCA update
- Business chemistry—improving your skills within the C-Suite
- Key partnership tax issues
- Update on REIT qualification and planning issues and ideas
- REIT Tax Director panel discussion
- Section 263(a) Temporary Tangible Property Regulation
For more information about this year's REIT Tax Forum, please contact us.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Tax LLP, which are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.