Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition —
Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition is a timely news summary bulletin authored by the Health Care Industry Group, Deloitte Tax LLP. The newsletter contains highlights from the latest tax developments in health care on Capitol Hill, at the White House, at the Internal Revenue Service, at the Treasury Department and in the courts.
This combined December and January issue features articles on the following topics:
- Impact of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) on the health care industry
- Proposed guidance issued for tax-exempt social welfare organizations
- Senator Baucus releases tax reform discussion drafts on tax administration, international tax, and tax accounting rules
- Modified “use-or-lose” rule for Health FSAs
- Not-for-profit organization operating two ice rink facilities maintains exempt status
- Did you know?
- IRS releases updated Form 8822-B
- IRS publishes inflation-adjusted items for 2014
- California Franchise Tax Board newsletter discusses tax-exempt automatic revocations
- Deloitte thoughtware
- Deloitte Dbriefs
Access the complete stories in the attached document below and view the Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition archive for newsletters released within the past year.