Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition —
Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition is a timely news summary bulletin authored by the Health Care Industry Group, Deloitte Tax LLP. The newsletter contains highlights from the latest tax developments in health care on Capitol Hill, at the White House, at the Internal Revenue Service, at the Treasury Department and in the courts.
The February issue features articles on the following topics:
- Form 990: 2013 significant changes
- Charitable hospitals may rely on proposed regulations pending further guidance
- IRS issues proposed correction procedures for failures to meet new requirements for charitable hospitals
- Automatically revoked organizations have new options to apply for reinstatement
- Interim guidance for Type III supporting organizations of a governmental entity
- Did you know?
- Current guidance on user fees for employee plans and exempt organizations
- IRS issues revenue procedures for 2014
- Cafeteria plan guidance for same-sex couples
- 2014 standard mileage rates announced
- Deloitte thoughtware
- Deloitte Dbriefs
Access the complete stories in the attached document below and view the Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition archive for newsletters released within the past year.