Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition — March 2014
Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition is a timely news summary bulletin authored by the Health Care Industry Group, Deloitte Tax LLP. The newsletter contains highlights from the latest tax developments in health care on Capitol Hill, at the White House, at the Internal Revenue Service, at the Treasury Department and in the courts.
The March issue features articles on the following topics:
- Temporary Regulations for PFIC reporting
- Form 990-T: 2013 significant changes
- Guidance on health insurance providers fee
- Annual notification requirement for supporting organizations
- Activities of taxable subsidiaries not attributed to HMO
- Did you know?
- Supreme Court hears oral arguments in United States v. Quality Stores
- IRS has updated its interactive Form 1023
- New form to report foreign bank and financial accounts
- Deloitte thoughtware
- Deloitte Dbriefs
Access the complete stories in the attached document below and view the Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition archive for newsletters released within the past year.