Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition - March 2013
Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition is a news summary service provided by the Tax Policy Group of Washington National Tax. The newsletter contains highlights of the latest tax developments in health care on Capitol Hill, at the White House, at the IRS and Treasury, and in the Courts. It is distributed monthly, or as events warrant.
This March issue features articles on the following topics:
- Ways and Means ponders tax reform and the future of charitable giving incentives
- Supporting organization regulations require action
- Implementation plans are not required to be attached to Form 990 for 2012
- Employer provided cell phones includes tablet devices
- American Taxpayer Relief Act extends Work Opportunity Tax Credit, Empowerment Zone Incentives, and the Indian Employment Credit; and makes other related changes
- Business income tax provisions in the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
- Treasury Department and IRS release final regulations on Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Did you know?
- The IRS recently posted some of the draft 2012 Form 990 and Schedules
- The IRS will begin to update, on a monthly basis, the listing of organizations that have had their exempt status automatically revoked
- Deloitte Thoughtware
- Deloitte Dbriefs
Access the complete stories in the attached document below and view the Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition archive for newsletters released within the past year.