Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100 Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100, a company must meet the following criteria:
- Location — Must be headquartered in one of the following 18 counties in the tri-state area:
- Ohio: Adams, Brown, Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton, Highland, Preble, Warren
- Kentucky: Boone, Campbell, Carroll, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton, Pendleton
- Indiana: Dearborn, Ohio
- Ownership — Must be privately held (i.e., a company whose voting stock is family–held, employee–owned, or owned by individuals and not listed on an exchange or actively traded over the counter). For companies owned in part or in whole by another privately held company, the headquarters/operations of the company must be located in one of the 18 counties listed above.
- Revenues — The top 100 companies will be ranked by annual gross revenue. If parent company, submit aggregate figure that includes subsidiaries; do not submit separate forms for each subsidiary. Annual sales revenue should be the amount reported on the company’s financial statements.
- Type of business — Excludes accounting, tax, and legal services providers.
Group results of the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100 survey will be published to denote trends and highlights. Individual company revenue information will be published only with your consent.
Apply to participate by completing the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100 survey
Rising Star companies
Rising Star companies may not meet all the criteria for the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100, but deserve recognition for their achievements and their potential for continued success. Rising Star companies are selected by a committee from the program sponsors. To be considered for a Rising Star designation, complete the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100 participant survey.
The Carl H. Lindner Award for Entrepreneurial and Civic Spirit
The Carl H. Lindner Award for Entrepreneurial and Civic Spirit is presented each year to a business leader who personifies the leadership, business success, and civic involvement which was characterized by Carl Lindner, who made a profound contribution to our community. This award is provided to a business leader of a Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100 company and is selected by an advisory committee.
Questions? Contact Tabatha Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org