Missed our EPM Webcast, but still want to learn more?
Watch the webcast replay
With the SEC's XBRL mandate, even organizations with the most well-run financial consolidation and reporting processes are facing challenges. Many organizations are relying on costly and sometimes antiquated processes to address their tax department and financial reporting needs.
Deloitte and Oracle hosted a webcast that helps bring to light an easier and potentially more cost effective approach to navigating the challenges imposed by the XBRL mandate. Watch the webcast replay to learn how bringing XBRL filing in-house may reduce costs and improve quality. Hear from a panel of specialists on the trends and challenges of XBRL filing, tax reporting and tax planning and the leading practices on addressing these challenges.
Through this webcast, you can learn:
- How to leverage the power of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) applications in both your financial reporting and your tax department.
- How EPM applications can align the tax and finance functions and help build a strong level of collaboration, financial data quality and data integrity.
- How senior finance leaders can build a strong business case for achieving this alignment.
- Michael Johnson, National Deloitte TMC EPM Practice Leader
- Scott Rosenfelder, National Deloitte Risk Information Services
- Mike Reno, National Deloitte Tax Utilities Practice
- Jim Springer, Oracle Principal Sales Consultant
We hope you enjoy the replay
Click here to access the Webcast Replay
For more information please contact
National PMT Tax Leader
National Deloitte Risk Information Services Leader
Oracle Principal Sales Consultant