Meet Suketu Gandhi
Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
With over 19 years of experience in the IT arena focusing on “consumer-driven businesses,” Suketu understands the value of Technology in developing, managing and disrupting business models. He also focuses on the efficient operations of IT to facilitate appropriate governance of capital and operational funding, IT delivery processes and requisite skills and sourcing.. Suketu leads the IT Strategy & Management service line in the Global Technology Advisory practice and the Post Digital Enterprise market offering. The Post Digital enterprise offering focuses on provoking and harvesting the disruption as a result of mobility, social, analytics, cloud and cyber technologies. His background includes extensive experience in IT strategy including: visioning, resource management, organization structure & governance, center of excellence development, cost reduction and post-merger integration.
He also brings broad experience in IT architecture and design ‒ specializing in design and implementation of transaction, insight and experience platforms.
His experience includes:
- Led the project for a $22 billion global consumer products company in their development of a broad, globally aligned business and IT Strategy. The end result was a five year roadmap to realign the IT function from a service function to a strategic business partner.
- Led the development of a broad, globally aligned business and IT strategy for a $4 billion global consumer products company. The end result was a move from a highly disparate technology platform to a common technology platform and a new global service delivery model.
- Led the development of a global IT strategy for a multi distribution model consumer product company to create an IT plan which included new business capabilities, redefined global IT operating model, architecture and business case. The end result was a significant increase in business capabilities and agility of the IT function.
- IT Strategy and Effectiveness
- Post Digital Strategy
- Technology Architecture design
- Technology platform design and selection
- CIOs as Revolutionaries
- Technology Intelligent
- Global quotient – A model to design IT for global companies
- From Mad Men to Superwoman – Evolution of the CMO
- Do CEO’s matter (anymore)? – The role of the chief in the PostDigital Era
- Technology Trends 2011