Why We Love Technology
Today, the Deloitte on Technology Blog is one year old. We have enjoyed sharing lessons from the frontlines and things we think you’ll find interesting. Thank you for the opportunity to dialogue with you.
Sadly, all good things must come to an end, and we will be ending our series of regular blog posts today. However, in this case the end is only the beginning, as we are looking forward to continuing our dialogue with you on today’s hottest technology trends through our new Tech Trends webpages. We invite you to keep up to date on the ever-evolving world of technology and share your voice via the comments box on these pages. We look forward to hearing your feedback on what you consider the top tech trends to watch.
Many of our practitioners are passionate about technology – after all, technology helps enable us to connect with our loved ones, collaborate with our teams and serve our clients with distinction. It can fascinate us with its constant evolution, ability to make our lives easier and better, and continuing flow of information. What’s not to love?
So, in honor of today, February 14 – Valentine’s Day – we wanted to leave you with some parting thoughts on why we, as Deloitte Consulting Technology practitioners, love technology.
We love technology because it:
- helps make our world smaller and allows us to connect with each other in ways we previously couldn’t.
- helps us rethink how we do things and allows us to imagine the art of the possible.
- helps us to do things faster and cheaper.
- can constantly reinvent itself.
- helps to free information.
- can change the world.
- can allow us to stay connected with our families and friends.
- allowed (at least) one colleague to meet her husband!
- helps make businesses more effective.
- can allow us to do things that were not done before.
- can inform, influence and inspire us.
- can enable and empower ideas, thoughts, connections, products, relationships and actions.
Why do you love technology? Tell us on Twitter @DeloitteonTech.