Meet Ayan Chatterjee
Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Ayan has more than 20 years of experience in business strategy, process, technology, and application services. He is a Principal with Deloitte Consulting LLP and leads Deloitte’s Application Management Services (AMS) service line for the Healthcare Providers, Health Plans and Life Sciences industries.
Ayan is considered a pioneer in globally delivered services and has been a speaker in several forums including leading business schools like Wharton, Stanford and CMU. He advises clients on ways to gain efficiencies and reduce costs in managing their applications using a globally distributed model, including supporting their applications with large teams of consultants across Deloitte’s global delivery centers with a strong focus on predictability, cost of ownership, value and customer satisfaction.
Some of Ayan’s recent projects include:
- Application Advisory and Management for a leading US Healthcare Provider, supporting their Electronic Health Records application with a team of 200 consultants across India and the US
- Application Development and Maintenance for a large Health Plan, supporting their Information Management environment with a team of over 500 consultants across the globe
- Application Maintenance and Enhancements for an Oracle eBS and Business Intelligence suite of applications for a leading Life Sciences company
Prior to Deloitte, Ayan most recently worked at IBM, where he served as a Vice President and the business leader responsible for Application Services for four key verticals - Life Sciences, Retail, Consumer Products, and Travel and Transportation, overseeing an organization of several thousand people spread across the globe. Ayan started his career with Andersen Consulting (Accenture) focusing on strategy and process consulting and has also been in top management roles at Infosys and Firstsource.
Ayan has an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad and a Bachelor’s degree in Economics (with Honors) from St. Stephen’s College, Delhi.
Organizations and Affiliations
Charter Member, TiE
- Application Management Services
- Application Advisory Services
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.