Meet David Rosner
Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
David Rosner is a principal in Deloitte Consulting LLP’s Life Sciences practice. He has over 20 years of consulting experience within the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, focusing on technology and operations consulting within the sales, marketing and managed care functions. His experience includes Customer Relationship Management/Sales Force Automation Field Sales Enablement, Business Intelligence, Health Care Provider/Health Care Organization Master Management, Marketing Operations Automation and Digital Marketing. David leads Life Sciences Commercial Operations Practice and has experience helping clients lead transformational programs within mid-to-large sized organizations.
Areas of experience include:
- Marketing Operations (Planning through Campaign Management) / Marketing Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing – Mobile, Physician Portal, Multi-Channel Campaign Execution
- Closed Loop Marketing / eDetailing Strategy through Implementation
- Field Enablement (Sales Reps, Account Reps, Medical Science Liaisons including mobility (iPad)
- Responsible for Deloitte’s US Veeva practice
- SFA/CRM Software Selection, Planning and Implementation
- Commercial Reporting & Analytics Platforms
- HCP/HCO Customer Data Management
- HCP/HCO Aggregate Spend Compliance
- Key Opinion Leader Relationship Management (via MSLs)
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.