Life Sciences Infrastructure Transformation
Technology Infrastructure comprises 40-50 percent of IT budgets and is increasingly being seen as important to the successful delivery of business goals. Over the coming years, the importance of Technology Infrastructure will only increase due to driving forces in the market including:
- Increased responsiveness to business demands – time to market and sensitivity to business cycles
- Continued cost pressure – more for less
- Globalization, increased M&A and divestiture activity
- Technology breakthroughs and operating model shifts – cloud, mobility, virtualization, analytics, open standards, etc.
- Increased regulation and information sensitivity
To meet the ever growing demand, Deloitte has launched the Infrastructure Transformation Market Offering (ITMO) to assist C-Suite executives, especially CIOs, CTOs and CFOs, with aligning their vision and these drivers. The offering will also assist in cultivating a strategy and implementing change to improve the overall value of technology infrastructure from data centers, core enterprise compute, storage, data management and networks. Learn more about the offering.
Meet our people
- Irwin Goverman, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Stephen Swartz, Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Cloud Computing
- Data Center and Infrastructure Optimization
- Enterprise Architecture
- IT Service Management
- Package Selection and Application
Infrastructure Transformation brings together a portfolio of integrated services that are designed to help unlock greater value from your technology infrastructure.
Individual offerings within the suite of available services can be used together to meet specific business challenges. Key service offerings within the methodology include:
|Workplace Transformation||Data Center Transformation|
|CTO Functions||COO Functions|
|Labor Reengineering||Asset Optimization|
- Optimized costs and greater financial transparency
- Accelerated deployment of new capabilities
- Ability to quickly introduce capabilities and scale up or down
- User oriented service catalogs/anywhere/anytime access
- Increased platform stability/reduced downtime
- Innovation Enablement
- Faster time to market for products
- New business models/rapid inorganic growth
- Ability to dynamically scale capacity up or down
- Ability to comply with increased regulatory and legislative demands
- Enhanced continuity of business/proximity risk
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.