Smart Moves: A New Approach to International Assignments and Global Mobility
More and more companies are recognizing the importance of effective global mobility programs in today’s rapidly changing business environment. Unfortunately, many companies are discovering at the same time that their existing programs for handling international assignments don’t adequately address all of the emerging needs of the business.
Traditionally, global mobility programs have revolved around offering high-touch service for a small number of long-term relocations. But with globalization, that narrow view of global mobility just isn’t good enough.
To address company needs and achieve strategic growth objectives, we believe companies must adopt a new approach that makes global mobility a standard operating practice – one that is fast, flexible, efficient and repeatable. We discuss:
- Global mobility for global businesses
- Why global mobility? Why now?
- A new framework for global mobility
- Changing how people think about global mobility
- Developing global talent
- Business benefits of effective global mobility
- Compliance and global mobility
- Tax and global mobility
- Total rewards and global mobility
- Technology and global mobility
- Taking action
- Step 1: Refocus
- Step 2: Transform
- Step 3: Rebrand
- Do your global mobility capabilities measure up?
- Smart moves
To learn more about the growing need for improved global mobility processes, as well as a practical approach on how to help make these improvements happen, download the PDF or order "Smart Moves: A New Approach to International Assignments and Global Mobility" in hard copy today.