Bersin by Deloitte has announced a call for presentations for IMPACT 2014: The Business of Talent, March 31-April 3, 2014, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
IMPACT is a premier executive research conference for Human Resources, Talent and Learning executives and their teams. This multi-day conference typically attracts more than 400 industry innovators and it includes more than 30 leaders presenting on business results in more than 24 sessions. Practicing corporate leaders will present in-depth case studies that showcase actionable practices as well as delivery strategies, bottom-line impact and business case rationale.
Bersin by Deloitte analysts will present the latest research findings in key areas such as HR transformation, talent analytics, diversity and inclusion, next-generation talent acquisition, accelerating skills development, HR technology and much more.
IMPACT 2014 can help you to connect:
- HR transformation to business agility
- Leadership development to high-performing leaders and teams
- New models of learning to business performance
- Strong employment brands to strong talent acquisition pipelines
- Diversity and inclusion to talent strategy
- HR technology to lasting change
- Talent analytics and business decision-making
Register now to attend IMPACT 2014. Bersin by Deloitte WhatWorks® members receive an additional $200 off the registration price.