Retirement Risk Report
Welcome to the inaugural issue of the Retirement Risk Report. Our goal is to keep you abreast of the latest in the world of retirement. Each monthly issue contains an update on interest rates, their impact on retirement programs and retirement issues that are in the news. Every quarterly issue takes a deeper dive into approaches for plan sponsors to address risk in their retirement programs.
Subscribe now to receive the latest Human Capital and Talent updates.
- If your asset advisor is excited about a large return for the year, should you be as well?
- De-risking pensions: Can it be done?
- Have your assets kept up with your Liabilities?
- PBGC Proposes to Reduce Reporting Obligations and Focus on Plans at Risk.
- DOL Releases MAP-21 Supplement to Annual Funding Notice
- IRS Releases Stabilized Rates for 2013 Pension Funding Calculations
Annual 401(k) benchmarking survey (2012 edition)
Educating employees about their 401(k) savings options and retirement planning tops the to-do list of the majority of employers responding to Deloitte’s annual 401(k) Benchmarking Survey. See how plan sponsors are hoping more education plus an improved experience adds up to higher enrollment and more active engagement.
2013 top five global employer rewards priorities survey
Even though the rankings shift slightly around the world, the 2013 Top Five Global Employer Rewards Priorities Survey reveals that talent, strategy alignment, and reward costs are on the minds of HR executives everywhere.