Burden of Proof: A Skeptic’s Guide to the Value of Strategic Pricing
Pricing strategies have evolved far beyond the simple conceptual models of a few years ago to sophisticated, analytical frameworks that businesses can use to make fact-based decisions that translate into higher profits. Yet many executives aren’t convinced that these advanced pricing methods will work for them.
In this article, we tackle the tough questions that skeptics are raising, and provide actionable steps to consider in formulating a pricing strategy designed to drive shareholder value and directly boost bottom-line financial results. Key fact-based pricing strategy elements discussed include:
- Market and competitive analysis to understand industry and market forces that affect demand, competition and potential profits
- Customer and product value analysis to understand how a customer perceives the value of a good or service
- Customer and product segmentation to develop prices that are specific to your customers and products
- Multi-channel price management to reduce channel and distribution conflict
- Price positioning and pricing structure to reflect the variations in value that different customers place
Learn more by reading the full article, attached below.
Overview: Pricing Management