Meet Ryan Renner
Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Ryan’s experience spans over 60 client engagements across multiple industries. He has deep experience driving both top line growth and enterprise cost reduction. Ryan has led teams driving benefits in the following areas: strategic sourcing / cost reduction, pricing and promotions management, working capital improvement, transportation, manufacturing network strategy and ERP implementations.
Summary of experience:
- Co-Lead of Deloitte Visualization Studio, helping our client visualize how analytics can drive business performance
- Leader of US Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations Analytics practice
- Led teams that have delivered gross margin improvement of over $1.7B
- Deep background and expertise in deploying business solutions enabled by technology
- Significant experience across a number of industries including: Financial Services, Media, Consumer Products, Life Sciences, Process and Industrial and others
Ryan holds a Masters in Professional Accounting and Information Systems and a Bachelors in Supply Chain Management with Honors, both from Michigan State University and is based out of the Cleveland office.
Latest media hits
The promise of advanced supply chain analytics
Supply Chain Management Review | January 4, 2011
Ryan Renner along with Jerry O'Dwyer, U.S. sourcign & procurement leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP, explain the viability of advanced supply chain analytics for the future business environment.
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
– Winston Churchill