Strategy & Operations - At a Glance
Executable strategy. Extraordinary insights, enduring value.
- More than 2,000 practitioners with deep experience across 6 functional practice areas, 17 industry sectors and in 44 different offices across the U.S.
- More than 600 practitioners supporting the U.S. India S&O practice in major cities such as Hyderabad, Mumbai and Delhi.
- National Managing Director – Mike Canning
- Chief Operations Officer – Rob Grossman
- Chief Talent Officer – Amy Winsor
- Chief Marketing Officer – Eammon Kelly
- Federal S&O Leader – Jessica Kosmowski
- U.S. India S&O Leader – Arun Inam
- Analytics S&O Leader – Jerry O'Dwyer
National Service Line Leaders
- Business Model Transformation – Susan Hogan
- Finance – Bob Comeau
- General Management – Matt David
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Mark Walsh
- Monitor Deloitte – Bansi Nagji
- Service Operations – Amy Feirn
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations – Scott Sopher
Our Awards, Rankings and Recognition
- Deloitte Ranks No. 1 in Kennedy’s Global Consulting Marketplace Report
- Kennedy ranks Deloitte No.1 Global Supply Chain Management Consultancy
|Books published by S&O thought leaders||Innovation Centers|
Download the PDF to learn more about our structure and offerings.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.