IFRS Learning Direct
e-Learning for CPE
Deloitte offers International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) related online training for clients that qualifies for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit. The program consists of 14 courses - one to three hours each in length - which provide a detailed review of many significant technical IFRS requirements.
- Focus on cross-industry issues and will provide our clients with the basic knowledge needed to understand the differences between U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and IFRS.
- Are convenient, flexible, and interactive; they can be taken anytime and anywhere with an internet connection. Participants can earn 27 CPE credits if they complete all 14 courses.
- Complement our existing classroom training offerings and are a great option for clients who are unable to travel for training.
- IFRS 1, First-Time Adoption of IFRS
- IFRS 7, Financial Instruments: Disclosures
- IAS 2, Inventories
- IAS 10, Events after the Reporting Period
- IAS 11, Construction Contracts
- IAS 18, Revenue
- IAS 24, Related-Party Disclosures
- IAS 27, Consolidated and Separate Financial Statements
- IAS 32/39, Financial Instruments Accounting
- IAS 34, Interim Financial Reporting
- IAS 36, Impairment of Assets
- IAS 37, Provisions, Contingent Liabilities, and Contingent Assets
- IAS 38, Intangible Assets
- IAS 39, Financial Instruments: Hedge Accounting
We offer subscription pricing of $40 per user per month. Additionally, we are able to negotiate an annual subscription rate, if desired, for large client groups. The client can register for, pay for, and access these courses at www.deloitte.com/us/ifrslearningcenter.
For any questions or information regarding additional IFRS training opportunities available, please email Christine M. Murphy.