The market-leading portfolio administration and compliance solution
Remaining the dominant collateralized loan/debt obligation (CLO/CDO) administration technology for the asset management and trustee market, CDO Suite™ has evolved into a comprehensive software for the asset management and financial institution community. CDO Suite™ is a diverse portfolio administration, collateral tracking, compliance and reporting tool used by a large array of financial institutions — from hedge fund managers, hedge fund administrators and syndicated loan administrative agents to asset management firms, trustee banks and other financial institutions.
Asset administration and compliance made easy
For over a decade, CDO Suite™ has led the industry in user-friendly asset administration and compliance software. Supporting a large array of asset types, including syndicated bank loans, bonds, asset-backed or mortgage-backed securities, synthetics and equity, CDO Suite™ allows diverse portfolios to be administered on one platform without compromising asset type specific functionality. The system’s wizards and rule-based compliance with calculation blocks provide the flexibility to accommodate even the most diverse assets and esoteric compliance requirements without custom programming. The result: an easy-to-use, transparent and accurate portfolio administration and compliance system.
Whether a start-up fund manager or the world’s largest trustee, CDO Suite™ accommodates various operational modules. CDO Suite™ market leadership is the result of state-of-the-art technology and consistent quality. The system includes a global asset master and global trading wizard to facilitate efficient maintenance and processing across multiple portfolios. Built on standard technologies, CDO Suite™ can be integrated into your existing information technology infrastructure and accept various interfaces from inside or outside your organization. CDO Suite™ also supports industry-standard reconciliation files and includes a data export module for syndicated bank loans.
CDO Suite™ was designed for the portfolio management industry. The system includes the diverse perspectives of an agent, trustee, administrator, collateral manager and fund in one tool. The system’s flexibility allows users to monitor portfolio collateral and cash activity, from cash reconciliation to hypothetical trades, collateral administration to portfolio reporting.
- Full historical reporting, as of any date
- Multi-currency support
- Deal and asset level swaps
- Flexible tracking of interest proceeds and principal proceeds
- The ability for business users to model and maintain deals without programming knowledge
- Comprehensive library of compliance test templates
- Dynamic, user-defined rules to determine:
- Notched ratings
- Recovery rates
- Principal balance
- Multi-scenario hypothetical trade analysis
- Data comparison tools
- Detailed support for a broad array of collateral, including corporate bonds, factor-based securities, syndicated loans, credit default swaps and PIKing assets
- Security master with deal-level overrides
- Separation of cash application from transaction reporting
- Expected vs. actual transaction reporting
- Unlimited user-defined fields
- Robust library of standard reports
- Data import/export tools
- User activity logging
- User access control available at multiple levels
- A Web-native user interface
- Centralized, relational database design
For more information about this product, or to arrange a demonstration, please contact:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
+1 212 436 5387
Deloitte & Touche Overseas Projects LLC
+44 20 7303 7145
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.