Payment Analyses Services
Understanding your exposure in an unpredictable economic environment is the first step in beginning to mitigate and defend against it. Participants are now wrestling with the task of addressing whether they have properly assessed risk, complied with deal and other guidelines, and sufficiently evaluated and prepared for expected performance.
Additionally, the issues that have stemmed from historical transactions continue to evolve. Proper focus on monthly payments can create a strain, both from considerations of prior modeling assumptions and the subsequent drain on resources in determining the appropriate courses of action.
Deloitte can help. We bring the largest and most knowledgeable team of dedicated securitization accounting professionals to the market. Our experience on more than 14,000 securitized offerings is complemented by our proprietary modeling technology. This flexible, state-of-the-art platform was specifically designed to accommodate the dynamic nature of securitization structures and address the diagnostic nature of the waterfall and reconciliation process.
We offer the following Payment Analyses Services designed to address a range of complex issues:
- Recalculation and validation of historic securities' disbursements
- Reconciliation of cash flow model waterfalls to governing transaction documents
- Assistance in evaluating the effects of non-performance events
- Assistance interpreting transaction documents
- Assistance in recalculating current payments
- Analytics as to the impact of projected losses in order to forecast repurchase obligations
- Loan file review to support exposure to repurchase obligations
- Assistance assessing financial statement exposure to liabilities associated with repurchase obligations
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP [and its subsidiaries]. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.