A rules-based compliance engine that provides flexible, user-configurable calculations for collateralized loan obligation (CLO) collateral managers/trustees and fund administrators.
Solvas|Compliance provides collateral managers and trustees the ability to model deals without programming and robust compliance test and hypothetical trade scenario analysis capabilities. Fund administrators can also utilize this compliance engine for calculatng capabilities of Solvas|Portfolio™, Solvas|Compliance allows advanced monitoring of CLOing credit agreement covenants. Combined with the multi-currency and complex collateral trackis and covenants.
Designed for the CLO and loan market, Solvas|Compliance offers industry leading flexibility and control. Features include:
- The ability for business users to model and maintain deals without programming knowledge
- Comprehensive library of CLO compliance test templates
- Ability to create custom variables
- User controlled calculation sequences allowing for iterative calculation testing
- Dynamic, user-defined rules to determine:
- Notched ratings
- Recovery rates
- Principal balances
- Multi-scenario hypothetical trade analysis
- Data comparison tools
Solvas|Compliance brings a flexible and user-friendly compliance and calculation technology to CLO managers/trustees and fund administrators.
For more information about this product, or to arrange a demonstration, please contact:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
+1 212 436 5387
Deloitte & Touche Projects SARL
+44 20 7303 7145
Complementary products and services:
- Solvas|Accounting™ – A financial accounting and reporting software package for portfolios of financial instruments for investment managers and fund administrators.
- Solvas|Agent™ – An administration and reporting system to support the activities of loan administrative agents.
- Solvas|Portfolio™ – A multi-asset class portfolio administration and reporting solution for asset managers, alternative investment funds, trustees and fund administrators.
- Solvas|PoP™ – A rules-based priority of payments module that provides flexible, user-configurable priority of payments calculations for CLO collateral managers and trustees.
- Solvas|Data™ – A bank loan data processing service for use with Solvas|Portfolio™ to help eliminate the need for clients to input agent notices.
- Solvas|Hosting™ – A cloud-based hosting platform for Deloitte’s Financial Technology™ products.
Solvas™, Solvas|Accounting™, Solvas|Agent™, Solvas|Compliance™, Solvas|Portfolio™, Solvas|PoP™, Solvas|Hosting™, Solvas|Data™ and Financial Technology™ are trademarks of Deloitte Development LLC, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP and are licensed/provided to clients by Deloitte & Touche Products Company LLC, a subsidiary of Deloitte & Touche LLP.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.