A cloud-based hosting platform for Deloitte's Financial Technology products
Solvas|Hosting provides an alternative to on-premise installation of Deloite's Financial Technology products. Deloitte's cloud-based hosting platform features:
- Rapid deployment and scaling
- Host of managed services (backup, firewall, monitoring, antivirus, load balancing and software updating)
- "Encryption at rest" environment for sensitive data
- Four hour recovery time in the event of a disaster
- Advanced data centers (SSAE 16 Type II Tier 4 audited datacenters in Las Vegas, Nevada (SOC 3) and Indianapolis, Indiana (SOC 1))
- Fault-tolerant site infrastructure with electrical power storage and distribution facilities
- Multiple independent distribution paths serving the IT equipment
- Equipment is independently dual-powered, including chillers and HVAC systems
- Robust physical security
For more information about this service, or to arrange a site visit, please contact:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
+1 212 436 5387
Deloitte & Touche Projects SARL
+44 20 7303 7145
For more information about Deloitte's Financial Technology products and services, please visit www. deloitte.com/us/financialtechnology.
Solvas™, Solvas|Accounting™, Solvas|Agent™, Solvas|Compliance™, Solvas|Portfolio™, Solvas|PoP™, Solvas|Hosting™, Solvas|Data™ and Financial Technology™ are trademarks of Deloitte Development LLC, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP and are licensed/provided to clients by Deloitte & Touche Products Company LLC, a subsidiary of Deloitte & Touche LLP.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP or Deloitte & Touche Products Company LLC, each a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.