Solvas|TDR™ is a Deloitte-developed software solution that assists companies with the accounting process for loans under the troubled debt restructuring (TDR) accounting guidance (FASB ASC 310-40). The software is designed to help users efficiently track loans, identify modifications, assess modifications against user-definable TDR criteria, calculate allowances and generate related reporting such as TDR footnote disclosure details.
What are the benefits of using Solvas|TDR?
Solvas|TDR can help to significantly reduce the workload required to identify, track and report on TDRs, while also improving related controls, accuracy, transparency and auditability.
Functional highlights of Solvas|TDR include:
- Configurable TDR policy elections
- Meaningful dashboards to display specific metrics about the TDR portfolio
- Rule-based TDR assessments
- TDR impairment measurement calculations and cash flows
- TDR tracking for the remaining term of the loan
- Broad library of reports to help satisfy financial, audit and regulatory reporting needs
- Drill-down capability to illustrate details that support TDR assessment results
How does Solvas|TDR work?
Deloitte has developed an easy four-step workflow process and supportable methodology to help financial institutions systematically manage their TDR accounting activities.
What insights does Solvas|TDR provide?
- Dashboards that display important information about your TDR portfolio
- Details to support TDR assessment results
How is Solvas|TDR delivered?
Solvas|TDR is a server-based solution that is available for local, on-premise installation; or on a hosted, subscription basis using our advanced datacenter capabilities.
For more information about this product, or to arrange a demonstration, please contact:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
+1 212 436 5387
Deloitte & Touche LLP
+1 502 562 2096
Solvas|TDR™ is a trademark of Deloitte Development LLC, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.