Solvas|AgentTM provides loan administrative agents the ability to create agent reports and notices from loan administrative activity tracked in Solvas|PortfolioTM. The extensive loan administration support of Solvas|PortfolioTM coupled with Solvas|AgentTM brings modern technology to the operations of loan administrative agents.
Efficient, modern distribution
The platform supports individual or batch notice generation in various file formats. The automatically customized notices can be sent directly by the system’s email distribution capabilities from your corporate email server or from your team’s desktop email application. All notices distributed are logged in the system for a full record of historical correspondence on loan transactions.
Advanced information management for contacts and wiring/payment instructions supports the complex network of parties and details necessary for accurate portfolio servicing.
Agent specific reporting
In addition to facilitating the agent’s administration needs, the system has a library of agent-specific reports including reports addressing:
- Outgoing wires
- Lender allocations
- Accrual history
- Cash activity
Solvas|AgentTM brings the latest and most accurate administration technology in the loan industry to loan administrative agents.
For more information about this product, or to arrange a demonstration, please contact:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
+1 212 436 5387
Deloitte & Touche Projects SARL
+44 20 7303 7145
Complementary products and services:
- Solvas|AccountingTM — A financial accounting and reporting software package for portfolios of financial instruments for investment managers and fund administrators.
- Solvas|ComplianceTM — A rules-based compliance engine that provides flexible, user-configurable calculations for CLO collateral managers/trustees and alternative investment managers.
- Solvas|DataTM — A bank loan data processing service for use with Solvas|PortfolioTM to help eliminate the need for clients to input agent notices.
- Solvas|HostingTM — A cloud-based hosting platform for Deloitte’s Financial TechnologyTM products.
- Solvas|PoPTM — A rules-based priority of payments module that provides flexible, user-configurable priority of payments calculations for CLO collateral managers and trustees.
- Solvas|PortfolioTM — A multi-asset class portfolio administration and reporting solution for asset managers, alternative investment funds, trustees and fund administrators.
SolvasTM, Solvas|AccountingTM, Solvas|AgentTM, Solvas|ComplianceTM, Solvas|PortfolioTM, Solvas|PoPTM, Solvas|HostingTM, Solvas|DataTM, and Financial TechnologyTM are trademarks of Deloitte Development LLC, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP, and are licensed/provided to clients by Deloitte & Touche Products Company LLC, a subsidiary of Deloitte & Touche LLP.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.