Financial Technology Office™ for Collateralized Loan/Debt Obligations
Comprehensive solutions for the CLO/CDO market that empower the business user
Explosive growth followed by recent challenges require dynamic technological solutions to the collateralized loan/debt obligation (CLO/CDO) industry’s operational and analytical needs. Deloitte’s software products consistently deliver value by encouraging the business user to interact personally with the technology. Programming knowledge is not required and reliance on external or internal information technology resources is limited. Cost and operationally efficient, the Solvas solutions makes it possible to monitor the most complex structures with ease.
- Unparalleled compliance functionality
- Dynamic and easy-to-use rule builders for modeling your deals
- Detailed transactions that provide necessary information for downstream accounting and profit and loss analysis
- Full support for a large variety of collateral and both cash and synthetic structures
- Leading industry-standard technology platforms
- Continual enhancements to meet changing market needs
- Prompt and knowledgeable global support resources
The Financial Technology team at Deloitte has expanded the Solvas offering with Solvas|Accounting™ and Solvas|PoP™. The Solvas offering provides the industry a comprehensive solution for their CLO/CDO needs. To supplement the software product offering, the Deloitte team also provides the Solvas|Data™ and Solvas|Hosting™ data administration and hosting services.
Solvas products and services:
- Solvas|Accounting™ – A financial accounting and reporting software package for portfolios of financial instruments for investment managers and fund administrators.
- Solvas|Compliance™ – A rules-based compliance engine that provides flexible, user-configurable calculations for CLO collateral managers/trustees and alternative investment managers.
- Solvas|PoP™ – A rules-based priority of payments module that provides flexible, user-configurable priority of payments calculations for CLO collateral managers and trustees.
- Solvas|Data™ – A bank loan data processing service for use with Solvas|Portfolio™ to help eliminate the need for clients to input agent notices.
- Solvas|Hosting™ – A cloud-based hosting platform for Deloitte’s Financial Technology™ products.
For more information about this product, or to arrange a demonstration, please contact:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
+1 212 436 5387
Deloitte & Touche Projects SARL
+44 20 7303 7145
CDO Suite™, Solvas™, Solvas|Accounting™, Solvas|Agent™, Solvas|Compliance™, Solvas|Portfolio™, Solvas|PoP™, Solvas|Hosting™, Solvas|Data™, and Financial Technology™ are trademarks of Deloitte Development LLC, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP, and are licensed/provided to clients by Deloitte & Touche Products Company LLC, a subsidiary of Deloitte & Touche LLP.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.