Financial Technology Office™ for Hedge Funds
Operational strength, flexibility and independence
In today’s financial environment, it is essential to know your portfolio and have the ability to provide ad hoc information without delay. Deloitte’s Financial Technology Office strengthens your operations with technology products built by industry professionals with deep experience. The result: the ability to meet today’s demands and the flexibility to be prepared for tomorrow’s challenges. Deloitte’s technology solutions provide transparency and the usability to support your independent administration of portfolios without dependence on the creators.
Solvas|Portfolio™, a comprehensive system for the administration of a hedge fund portfolio’s collateral, provides:
- Asset master with the ability to track portfolio-specific characteristics for a broad array of collateral, including syndicated bank loans, bonds, factor-based securities, equities and credit default swaps.
- Unlimited number of user-defined fields.
- Flexibility and usability to create portfolio summarization, stratification and other monitoring tests and calculations without programming knowledge.
- Hypothetical trade and impact analysis.
- Extensive library of standard reports supplemented by the ability to easily customize reports and produce ad hoc queries.
- Easy integration with legacy systems.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.