Financial Technology Office™ for Trustees
Scalable, cost-effective and efficient solutions for a competitive advantage
Best-of-class technology is essential in the trustee market. Deloitte’s Financial Technology Office offers the ability to globally deploy our software products across your organization for efficiency and consistency. Our solutions provide an unparalleled level of transparency and flexibility that allows you to provide the information your clients need quickly, efficiently and accurately.
Solvas|Portfolio™ (formerly known as CDO SuiteTM), the platform for a trustee’s collateralized loan/debt obligations (CLO/CDO) and syndicated bank loan administration operation, provides:
- Asset master with the ability to track portfolio-specific characteristics for a broad array of collateral, including syndicated bank loans, bonds, factor-based securities, equities and credit default swaps.
- Support of relevant industry standards, including the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA), Loan Market Association (LMA) and Loan Syndications and Trading Association (LSTA) and reconciliation files.
- Ability to automate portfolio comparisons.
- Option to provide data via a subscription service to clients.
- Robust security and rights management functionality to support global organization deployment and segregation of duties.
- Flexibility and usability to create compliance tests and calculations without programming knowledge.
- Hypothetical trade and compliance test impact analysis.
- Extensive library of standard reports supplemented by ability to easily customize reports and produce ad hoc queries.
- Easy integration with legacy systems.
- Configurable to accept internal or external feeds (ratings, asset characteristics, etc.)
For nearly three decades — and now more than ever — ABS Suite has been the solution of choice for trustees around the world. With its dominant position in the credit card space and explosive growth in the auto-related, equipment finance and mortgage industries, ABS Suite provides operational efficiency, compliance, controls and robust analytic capabilities valuable to issuers, servicers and trustees. In the back office, ABS Suite administers the ongoing portfolio performance tracking, investor and management reporting and accounting. In the front office, the Pool Selection module provides rich functionality for selecting and optimizing asset selection and prospectus disclosures. The forecasting modules perform what-if analysis and valuation by applying portfolio performance assumptions to the existing deal structures. Most important, ABS Suite is backed by a dedicated team of seasoned finance professionals.
- Clear box design for an easy-to-follow audit trail
- Enhanced user interface, including visual definition of custom calculations, deal rules and waterfall allocationsFlexible data exchange module allows for interface with multiple and diverse receivables servicing systems
- Centralized repository of collateral data across asset classes in a relational database platform
- Custom collateral calculations definition for account-level receivables activity processing
- Reporting functionality that allows for data export to industry-standard tools such as Microsoft Excel, and industry-specific media such as HTML for Edgar filing and Web posting
- Automated interface to general ledger and cash management systems
- Scheduling of processes to run unattended
- Security and user access, including change control and multi-level review and approval processes
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.