Financial Technology Office™ for Agents
State-of-the-art technology for agent banks
Syndicated bank loans have a unique set of operational and administrative requirements that cannot be met without a thorough understanding of the industry. Deloitte is the leader in administrative technology solutions to the syndicated bank loan market. Whether replacing an archaic and dated legacy system, starting a new loan operation or plugging in to a network of other applications, our products are designed for the specific needs of the industry.
Solvas|Portfolio™, built to operationally address the needs of the syndicated bank loan market, provides agent banks with the ability to track all aspects of the loans they issue or agent.
Key features include:
- Separate transaction and cash reports based on system activity and separated by counterparty/participation type.
- Capability to produce standardized trade tickets and notices directly from corresponding transactions.
- Advanced cash and position reconciliation tools.
- SQL database technology platform to support extremely large volumes.
- Detailed transactions that provide necessary information for downstream accounting and profit and loss analysis.
- Full support for large variety of collateral and extensive cash allocation tracking.
- Leading industry-standard technology platforms.
- Continual enhancements to meet changing market needs.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.