A multi-asset class portfolio administration and reporting solution for asset managers, alternative investment funds, trustees and fund administrators.
Remaining the dominant collateralized loan/debt obligation (CLO/CDO) administration technology for the asset management and trustee market, Solvas|Portfolio (formerly known as CDO Suite™) has evolved into a comprehensive software for the asset management and financial institution community. Solvas|Portfolio is a diverse portfolio administration, collateral tracking and reporting tool used by a large array of financial institutions — from hedge fund managers, hedge fund administrators and syndicated loan administrative agents to asset management firms, trustee banks and other financial institutions.
Asset administration and compliance made easy
For over a decade, Solvas|Portfolio has led the industry in user-friendly asset administration software. Supporting a large array of asset types, including syndicated bank loans, bonds, asset-backed or mortgage-backed securities, synthetics and equity, Solvas|Portfolio allows diverse portfolios to be administered on one platform without compromising asset type specific functionality. The system’s wizards and complementary modules include the Solvas|Compliance™ rule-based compliance with calculation blocks, provide the flexibility to accommodate even the most diverse assets and esoteric compliance requirements without custom programming. The result: an easy-to-use, transparent and accurate portfolio administration system.
Whether a start-up fund manager or the world’s largest trustee, Solvas|Portfolio accommodates various operational modules. Solvas|Portfolio’s market leadership is the result of state-of-the-art technology and consistent quality. The system includes a global asset master and global trading wizard to facilitate efficient maintenance and processing across multiple portfolios. Built on standard technologies, Solvas|Portfolio can be integrated into your existing information technology infrastructure and accepts various interfaces from inside or outside your organization. Solvas|Portfolio also supports industry-standard reconciliation files and offers a data export module for syndicated bank loans.
Solvas|Portfolio was designed for the portfolio management industry. The system includes the diverse perspectives of an agent, trustee, administrator, collateral manager and fund in one tool. The system’s flexibility allows users to monitor portfolio collateral and cash activity, from cash reconciliation to collateral administration to portfolio reporting.
- Full historical reporting, as of any date
- Multi-currency support
- Deal and asset level swaps
- Flexible tracking of interest proceeds and principal proceeds
- Data comparison tools
- Detailed support for a broad array of collateral, including corporate bonds, factor-based securities, syndicated loans, credit default swaps and PIKing assets
- Security master with deal-level overrides
- Separation of cash application from transaction reporting
- Expected vs. actual transaction reporting
- Unlimited user-defined fields
- Robust library of standard reports
- Data import/export tools
- User activity logging
- User access control available at multiple levels
- A Web-native user interface
- Centralized, relational database design
For more information about this product, or to arrange a demonstration, please contact:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
+1 212 436 5387
Deloitte & Touche Projects SARL
+44 20 7303 7145
Complementary products and services:
- Solvas|Accounting™ – A financial accounting and reporting software package for portfolios of financial instruments for investment managers and fund administrators.
- Solvas|Agent™ – An administration and reporting system to support the activities of loan administrative agents.
- Solvas|Compliance™ – A rules-based compliance engine that provides flexible, user-configurable calculations for CLO collateral managers/trustees and alternative investment managers.
- Solvas|PoP™ – A rules-based priority of payments module that provides flexible, user-configurable priority of payments calculations for CLO collateral managers and trustees.
- Solvas|Data™ – A bank loan data processing service for use with Solvas|Portfolio™ to help eliminate the need for clients to input agent notices.
- Solvas|Hosting™ – A cloud-based hosting platform for Deloitte’s Financial Technology™ products.
CDO Suite™, Solvas™, Solvas|Accounting™, Solvas|Agent™, Solvas|Compliance™, Solvas|Portfolio™, Solvas|PoP™, Solvas|Hosting™, Solvas|Data™ and Financial Technology™ are trademarks of Deloitte Development LLC, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP and are licensed/provided to clients by Deloitte & Touche Products Company LLC, a subsidiary of Deloitte & Touche LLP.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.