Financial Technology Office™ for Collateralized Loan/Debt Obligations
Technologies that empower the business user
Explosive growth followed by recent challenges require dynamic technological solutions to the collateralize loan/debt obligation (CLO/CDO) industry’s operational and analytical needs. Deloitte’s software products consistently deliver value by encouraging the business user to interact personally with the technology. Programming knowledge is not required, and reliance on external or internal information technology resources isn’t necessary. Cost efficient and operationally superior, the Financial Technology Office makes it possible to monitor the most complex structures with ease.
Leading CDO managers and trustees have consistently selected Solvas|Portfolio™ (formerly known as CDO SuiteTM) as their technology platform for many reasons, including:
- Unparalleled compliance functionality
- Dynamic and easy-to-use rule builders for modeling your deals
- Detailed transactions that provide necessary information for downstream accounting and profit and loss analysis
- Full support for a large variety of collateral and both cash and synthetic structures
- Leading industry-standard technology platforms
- Continual enhancements to meet changing market needs
- Prompt and knowledgeable global support resources
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.