Financial Technology Office™ for Collateralized Loan/Debt Obligations
Comprehensive solutions for the CLO/CDO market that empower the business user
Explosive growth followed by recent challenges require dynamic technological solutions to the collateralized loan/debt obligation (CLO/CDO) industry’s operational and analytical needs. Deloitte’s software products consistently deliver value by encouraging the business user to interact personally with the technology. Programming knowledge is not required and reliance on external or internal information technology resources is limited. Cost and operationally efficient, the Solvas solutions make it possible to monitor the most complex structures with ease.
Leading CLO/CDO managers and trustees have consistently selected Solvas|Portfolio™ and Solvas|Compliance™ (together, formerly known as CDO SuiteTM) as their technology platform for many reasons, including:
- Unparalleled compliance functionality
- Dynamic and easy-to-use rule builders for modeling your deals
- Detailed transactions that provide necessary information for downstream accounting and profit and loss analysis
- Full support for a broad variety of collateral, including detailed leveraged loan capabilities and support for both cash and synthetic structures
- Leading industry-standard technology platforms
- Continual enhancements to meet changing market needs
- Responsive and knowledgeable global support resources
The Financial Technology team at Deloitte has developed a complete Solvas offering for CLOs/CDOs by introducing Solvas|Accounting™ and Solvas|PoP™ as add-on modules to Solvas|Portfolio and Solvas|Compliance, respectively. To supplement the software products, the Deloitte team also offers Solvas|Data™ and Solvas|Hosting™.
Solvas products and services:
- Solvas|Accounting™ – A financial accounting and reporting software package for portfolios of financial instruments for investment managers and fund administrators.
- Solvas|Compliance™ – A rules-based compliance engine that provides flexible, user-configurable calculations for CLO collateral managers/trustees and alternative investment managers.
- Solvas|Portfolio™ – A multi-asset class portfolio administration and reporting solution for asset managers, alternative investment funds, trustees, and fund administrators.
- Solvas|PoP™ – A rules-based priority of payments module that provides flexible, user-configurable priority of payments calculations for CLO collateral managers and trustees.
- Solvas|Data™ – A bank loan data processing service for use with Solvas|Portfolio™ to help eliminate the need for clients to input agent notices.
- Solvas|Hosting™ – A cloud-based hosting platform for Deloitte’s Financial Technology™ products.
For more information about this product, or to arrange a demonstration, please contact:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
+1 212 436 5387
Deloitte & Touche Projects SARL
+44 20 7303 7145
CDO Suite™, Solvas™, Solvas|Accounting™, Solvas|Agent™, Solvas|Compliance™, Solvas|Portfolio™, Solvas|PoP™, Solvas|Hosting™, Solvas|Data™, and Financial Technology™ are trademarks of Deloitte Development LLC, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP, and are licensed/provided to clients by Deloitte & Touche Products Company LLC, a subsidiary of Deloitte & Touche LLP.
This document contains general information only and Deloitte is not, by means of this document, rendering accounting, business, financial, investment, legal, tax, or other professional advice or services. This document is not a substitute for such professional advice or services, nor should it be used as a basis for any decision or action that may affect your business. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor. Deloitte shall not be responsible for any loss sustained by any person who relies on this document.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.