Financial Technology Office™ for Asset-Backed Securitizations
A world leader in ABS and MBS program reporting and administration
For nearly three decades — and now more than ever — ABS Suite™ has been the solution of choice for asset-backed and mortgage-backed security (ABS/MBS) issuers around the world. With its dominant position in the credit card space and explosive growth in the auto-related, equipment finance and mortgage industries, ABS Suite™ provides operational efficiency, compliance, controls and robust analytic capabilities valuable to issuers, servicers and trustees. In the back office, ABS Suite™ administers the ongoing portfolio performance tracking, investor and management reporting and accounting. In the front office, the Pool Selection module provides rich functionality for selecting and optimizing asset selection and prospectus disclosures. The forecasting modules perform what-if analysis and valuation by applying portfolio performance assumptions to the existing deal structures. Most important, ABS Suite™ is backed by a dedicated team of seasoned securitization professionals.
Key features include:
- Clear box design for an easy-to-follow audit trail
- Enhanced user interface, including visual definition of custom calculations, deal rules and waterfall allocations
- Flexible data exchange module allows for interface with multiple and diverse receivables servicing systems
- Centralized repository of collateral data across asset classes in a relational database platform
- Custom collateral calculations definition for account-level receivables activity processing
- Reporting functionality that allows for data export to industry-standard tools such as Microsoft Excel, and industry-specific media such as HTML for Edgar filing and Web posting
- Automated interface to general ledger and cash management systems
- Scheduling of processes to run unattended
- Security and user access, including change control and multi-level review and approval processes
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.