Vigilant Cyber Threat Management
Practical solutions. Leading-edge insight.
|Vigilant, Inc.’s security monitoring and cyber threat intelligence services are now part of Deloitte’s portfolio of security solutions for high-risk industries. Read the press release here.
As it becomes increasingly difficult to prevent infiltrations and unauthorized activity, organizations need threat awareness and advanced detection and intelligence solutions to rapidly identify unauthorized or anomalous activity in their environments. VIGILANT services leverage deep experience with analytic and correlation technologies to help clients develop monitoring capabilities focused on critical business processes. By integrating threat data, IT data, and business data, security teams are equipped with context-rich alerts to help prioritize incident handling and streamline incident investigation. You can’t respond to threats you can’t see. We can help.
Deloitte's cyber threat management services include:
- Security and IT Risk Program Planning. Helping executives and decision-makers develop and articulate security policies for the IT risks that matter to their business.
- Security Operations and Monitoring. Working with CISO's and IT security managers to create intelligent monitoring and security operations solutions that enable rapid identification, analysis and remediation of breaches and policy violations.
- SIEM Technology Optimization. Helping complex organizations with vendor selection, deployment and ongoing development to leverage the power of SIEM technologies for actionable visibility into the IT environment.
- Fusion Services. Providing co-sourced managed services that combine a company's own on-premise security products with services we provide through remote secure VPN access and periodic on-site consultations.
- Collective Threat IntelligenceTM (CTI). Delivering advanced awareness of cyber threats through a single, enriched feed integrated directly into a company's security monitoring infrastructure.
It's time to prepare for security risks ahead. We can help.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.