Security Application Management Services
More focus, less risk: A value-level approach to security management
Managed services have traditionally been defined as the set of disciplines for managing, enhancing and maintaining custom or packaged software. But Deloitte’s Security Application Management Services go beyond the traditional — providing full lifecycle outsourcing services for managing and continuously improving the ongoing security of platforms and infrastructures.
Deloitte leverages leading practices, deep technical experience and a risk-based perspective to help clients drive efficiencies, align resources to the business strategy and protect their organizations against even the most dangerous cyber threats.
Our security management methodology, demonstrated tools and resources, as well as the capabilities and deep experience of our global team, are focused on delivering managed security that meets each client’s specific business requirements. We offer a full suite of flexible, customized security operations and support services, including:
- Infrastructure Security: Operating system, network and storage device hardening; firewall management; Network Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Protection Systems (IDS/IPS) management; Security Operations Center (SOC); Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) management and administration
- User Identity and Access: Identity administration; identity lifecycle management; user access review/ certification; access management; privileged user management; cloud identity and access management
- Application Security: Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems; user administration; application role management; governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) tools management
- Security Operations Support: Ongoing controls review and testing (e.g., periodic control rationalization and review; ongoing IT security controls benchmarking)
- Cyber Operations: Threat and vulnerability management; security information and event management (SIEM); cyber threat monitoring; data loss prevention (DLP); operations management
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.