Accounting Roundup — February 2012
The latest issue of Accounting Roundup is now available. This issue features articles on:
- The FASB's continued progress on its project on the liquidation basis of accounting.
- The FASB's and IASB's continued progress on financial instruments.
- The IASB's updated work plan and update on its IFRS for SMEs.
- The FAF's announcement of its next round of post-implementation reviews.
- The GASB's recently expanded and revised user guide on local-government finances.
Accounting Roundup, published by Deloitte & Touche LLP, briefly describes recent U.S. regulatory and professional developments in the field of accounting. In each issue, visitors find summaries with hyperlinks to more detailed information. Accounting Roundup acts as a resource guide for accounting, financial, investment, legal, tax, and other business professionals.
Find the complete February 2012 issue of Accounting Roundup in the PDF attachment. Or visit our Accounting Roundup Archive, where you can access past issues and other special editions.
Subscribe to receive Deloitte's Accounting Roundup updates: