Accounting Roundup — November 2011
The latest issue of Accounting Roundup features articles on:
- The FASB’s and IASB’s (1) proposed amendments to their guidance on revenue recognition and (2) progress on converging their guidance on financial instruments and lease accounting.
- The FASB’s proposed amendments to consolidation accounting and its proposal on deferring portions of the new OCI standard.
- The SEC’s two reports on incorporating IFRSs in the United States and the FAF’s letter to the SEC on exploring a possible method of incorporation.
- The EITF’s consensus on derecognition of in-substance real estate.
- The ASB’s exposure draft on an entity’s ability to continue as a going concern.
Accounting Roundup, published by Deloitte & Touche LLP, briefly describes recent U.S. regulatory and professional developments in the field of accounting. In each issue, visitors find summaries with hyperlinks to more detailed information. Accounting Roundup acts as a resource guide for accounting, financial, investment, legal, tax, and other business professionals.
Find the complete November 2011 issue of Accounting Roundup in the PDF attachment below. Or visit our Accounting Roundup Archive, where you can access past issues and other special editions.
Subscribe to receive Deloitte's Accounting Roundup updates: