Roadmap Series Archive
Use the links below to access all issues in the Roadmap series, our collection of Deloitte & Touche LLP accounting guidance on select topics of broad interest to the financial reporting community.
Subscribe to publications prepared by the Accounting Standards & Communications Group.
- Qualitative Goodwill Impairment Assessment — A Roadmap to Applying the Guidance in ASU 2011-08
- A Roadmap to Accounting for Income Taxes
- Multiple-Element Arrangements — A Roadmap to Applying the Revenue Recognition Guidance in ASU 2009-13
- Consolidation of Variable Interest Entities — A Roadmap to Applying the Variable Interest Entities Consolidation Model
- A Roadmap to Accounting for Business Combinations and Related Topics
(Updated December 2009)
- SEC Reporting for Business Combinations and Related Topics: A Roadmap to Applying SEC Regulation S-X to the Acquisition of a Business
- Software Revenue Recognition: A Roadmap to Applying ASC 985-605 (Third Edition)
- Second Edition: A Roadmap to Applying the Fair Value Guidance to Share-Based Payment Awards
FASB Statement No. 123(R), Share-Based Statement
To view Roadmap editions, please download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.